We are excited to announce that registration is now open for Brownbody’s Fall 2022 Learn to Skate session. Dates/times for our Fall lessons are:
- October 15, 12-2 pm: Brownbody Community Day at Wilder Center. This will be an informal open house-style event for skaters of all ages to spend time in community with our team of instructors, learn more about what to expect during skating lessons, and ask any last minute questions before taking the ice.
- October 22, 11:45 am -1:45 pm: Skating lessons at Tria Rink
- October 29, 1:30-3:30 pm: Skating lessons at Tria Rink
- November 5, 12-2pm: Off-ice session at Roy Wilkins Auditorium Dance Studios in the St. Paul RiverCenter
- November 12, 12-2 pm: Off-ice session at Roy Wilkins Auditorium Dance Studios in the St. Paul RiverCenter with guest instructor Alanna Morris, founder and artistic director of I A.M. Arts.
- November 19, 10:45 am -12:45 pm: Skating lessons at Tria Rink
- December 3, 10:45 am -12:45 pm: Skating lessons at Tria Rink
- December 10, 12-2 pm: End of Season Celebration (location to be announced)
Registration is due by October 5. Email us (email@example.com) if you’re interested in registering and did not receive an invitation email.